I've never been so excited about peas before. If you know me, then you know the pea is #1 on my "do not eat" list. Icky! Well, we are at the six week point and baby is described as the size of a SMALL PEA. Suddenly I see peas in a whole new light & think they're awfully adorable. I don't think this means I plan on eating them, I have just found a new respect for them.
I've still been feel pretty good. Yesterday I had my first "hot flash". Whoa! That was insane, I was sweating all over and felt a little light headed. My hormones were definitely reminding me that my body is working overtime. Today (((for the first time))) I've been feeling consistently nauseous. I've not thrown up, thankfully, just feel a little queasy.
I am really excited to start getting belly bumpie photos. I am eager to start posting them on here for family and friends and to have them to scrapbook. As you know, I am very into photos and creating memory books. I fear forgetting things that mean so much. I have trouble remembering my childhood and even some of my young adulthood. I am really afraid of forgetting all the magical moments in life someday.
We are still keeping our news a secret & every time we get a call from family or friends it is very difficult to hold it in (((especially when we FaceTime or Skype))). Matt's parents will be here in about a week and a half and I still need to call my mom. I wish I could tell her face to face, but that would mean Matt's parents would find out before her and I know that would upset her. I really hope she's able to keep it to herself and allow me to tell my dad and at a later time (after 12 weeks probably). For some reason I am the most nervous about telling my dad, not because I'm scared he'll be upset or anything, but because I'm a daddy's girl and I think telling him will be emotionally difficult.
I can't wait to know I have readers, it's hard to write and talk to "nobody", but strangely enough it's still a lot of fun!
Keep following along and please keep us in your prayers.
Love,
Kristen, Matt & Baby

No comments:
Post a Comment