We are overwhelmingly thankful to Heather Courts (E&M Photography) for taking such amazing maternity photos. We have only seen a few so far, but they are stunning. I can not wait for the rest.
Heather also threw my baby shower. It was absolutely beautiful. I am so fortunate to have such an amazing best friend. The shower went really well. Despite the snow several people were able to attend. We received so many great gifts too, Granny Sara (and Papaw Larry) bought us a stroller and car seat traveling system which brought tears to my eyes. I am very thankful for them, it's a real blessing knowing and feeling the love of family. Matt's parents got us the diaper bag we wanted and an amazing monitor, both of which also mean a lot to us. TalanaMama sent us the gilder for the nursery, it's beautiful and I can't wait to rock Owen in it. Everyone got us such nice and thoughtful gifts. I wish I could name them all here, but I can't imagine anyone would find that interesting, so I won't :O)
We were able to see Becky, Sunny, Jimmy and Ploy while they were in DC. It was just for a dinner, but it's always amazing to get to see and spend time with them. Once a year is definitely not often enough, but it is better than none at all.
Baby Owen is doing great and growing so quickly. I feel pretty ginormous, but I think that is also a good thing. He doesn't move and kick as often as he used to, but the Dr said that is normal due to his limited space. I am still unsure how he will find room to get even bigger in these next 9 weeks! It amazes me. My biggest complaint currently is the back pain, but all in all I imagine things could be a lot worse, so I try not to complain. I was sick with a sore throat and an infection for over a week and finally had to give in to taking an antibiotic. I really didn't want to, but my doctors insisted it was alright and even best that I did. I really didn't want to get sick while pregnant because I did not want to have to make that decision.
Our next appointment is March 1. Baby Owen will be 33 weeks at that time. I can't wait to hear his heartbeat again and see how much he (and I) have grown. After that we have our 4D scan on March 16 which is the most exciting of all! (Thank you again Daddy and TalanaMama!!) I am really hoping Matt is able to go. He is up for another trip and may be gone through most of March.
"I'll tickle your toes, I'll check for monsters, I'll show you the stars and teach you to reach for them"
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Kristen, Matthew & Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment